Thanksgiving has come and gone, Black Friday has come to pass…sorta, we all know that shit goes on the whole weekend and shopping doesn’t die down until Februaryish (pardon my French). At any rate, you’ve probably got some Thanksgiving leftovers, am I right? And who doesn’t love them leftover turkey sandwiches? AM I RIGHT!?
I’ve got the most delicious turkey leftover sandwich you might ever sink your teeth into to share with you all.
– leftover turkey
– leftover cranberry sauce
– brie cheese
– 2 slices of bread
– your stove and a skillet
– a spatula
1. Place 1 slice of bread on your skillet (fire on) and about 1/4 inch slices of brie cheese on top (mine were about an inch wide, so I used 3 slices and lined them up lengthwise)
2. Add the cranberry sauce, try not to put it too close to the edge.
3. Add a layer of shredded turkey pieces and top off with the 2nd slice of bread.
4. Now, GRILL AWAY! Just like a normal grilled cheese sandwich. Use the spatula to add pressure (part of the reason why you don’t want your cranberry sauce too close to the edge to begin with) and flip once the bottom has become golden brown.
5. Enjoy the most amazing grilled cheese creation you’ll ever eat. Ever.
You may NOT use this work outside of the viewing pleasure of this blog. Thank you!
P.S. Get a head start on your holiday shopping – check out my newly reopened Etsy shop and get 25% off your purchase through December 5th with coupon code GIMME25 at checkout!