It’s about time I posted some food!
My mom asked me to cook this past weekend – specifically to make stromboli. But I was too lazy to fold dough (wow, I know) so I made pizza instead. Recipe below!
– homemade & handmade Parmesan pizza dough
– organic pasta sauce
– mozzarella cheese
– 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked stovetop in EVOO with Vegeta seasoning, pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder
– 1.5 small-medium onions
– 2 heads of broccoli
– cheddar cheese
1. Use whatever pizza dough recipe you want and make it before everything else. Leave covered in a warm area to rise for approx. 30-60 minutes.
2. Chop chicken breasts into small pieces, about an inch cubed, cook stovetop medium high heat, in about 1 to 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and season with Vegeta (or salt), pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and garlic powder to taste. Cook and stir until cooked through and slightly golden.
3. Throw in broccoli and onions about 2-3 minutes before chicken is done cooking and stir. You want the broccoli to look bright green. Set aside.
4. Roll out dough and place on a pizza pan. Top with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese. Add chicken/broccoli mixture, top with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake at 425 F for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!