Is what I’m naming this cocktail – now if only I could come up with a great name for the podcast I still haven’t started.
Welcome back and get ready cause if you’ve got a love for gin like I do, I’ve got a simple, albeit quirky?, cocktail for ya. Grab your shaker and the following ingredients:
- A few cubes of ice for shaking
- Gin of choice (Detroit City Distillery always and forever baby!)
- Elderflower syrup
- Limeade (lime lemonade)
- Orange juice
- Add ice to shaker.
- Pour gin to your preference.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of elderflower syrup, 1/2 cup limeade, and a splash of OJ.
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT! and serve. Enjoy!