Have you run out of ideas for dinner? Need an easy hor d’oeuvre for your Superbowl or Oscar viewing party? I GOTCHU.
Antojitos have been my favorite quick recipe to make when I’m hungry and don’t know what to make because nothing sounds good and I’m not a real adult who plans everything out all the time. Per usual, I found this recipe via Foodgawker, but I have my altered recipe below:
~4 10″ tortillas
1 can of chicken breast
4oz cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
1 4oz can diced green chiles
1 small red onion, diced
3 tbsp sour cream or plain yogurt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Evenly spread out the mixture on your tortillas and roll them up. Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Place the rolls on an oil sprayed cooking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa (I chose corn salsa from a local farm that’s absolutely amazing together)