While browsing new releases on Netflix last week, I came across Nadiya’s Time to Eat. I don’t watch The Great British Baking Show, but I discovered she’s a previous winner from that show, after watching a couple episodes.
Anyway, in her first episode, she shows a few quick recipes and I’ve fallen in love with this easy peasy egg roll up one, and I’ve been eating one for breakfast every day for the past week.
Definitely check out her show on Netflix for other great recipes, but in the meantime, check out my version of this recipe below.
Vegeta seasoning (or salt and pepper)
1 tbsp of dill
2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
1 9-10inch tortilla
- Spray your skillet with an even layer of oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together your eggs, Vegeta, and dill, then pour the mixture in your hot skillet.
- Spread the crumbled feta on top of your eggs, and immediately pop your tortilla on top.
- Let the eggs and tortilla adhere to each other, about a minute or two, then flip and let the tortilla side get nice and crispy, another minute or so.
- Take off the skillet and allow to cool for about a minute before you roll it up so you don’t burn yourself. Enjoy!